True blue trucks

List car shows, swap meets, meetings here

Moderator: FORDification

Wickedlester

True blue trucks

Post by Wickedlester »

Anybody else goin to this?
http://www.truebluetrucks.com/fff.html
I'm goin. First time to this event but the same guys put on a bronco event in the spring and it's lots of fun
jimmy828
100% FORDified!
100% FORDified!

Re: True blue trucks

Post by jimmy828 »

i would not mind going. Only 2 hours from Asheville NC where i live. I know i will be at the Fall Rod Run a week before the Townsend event. The 2 events are not far apart in milage.
Wickedlester

Post by Wickedlester »

I plan to make both shows annually if it's as good as the bronco event. My parents have a place in Maggie valley so it breaks the drive up for me. I'm in central sc. Same weekend as Charlotte I think but townsend is nice and an excuse for a small vacation. I'll be at koa townsend Thursday and Friday then back to Maggie on Saturday. Gotta make sure the truck is roadworthy but all seems well and I have a few weeks.
Wickedlester

Post by Wickedlester »

Show was great! Laid back atmosphere beautiful scenery and ford people. I will be returning for both shows next year for sure. I'm guessing 150ish ford trucks were there. Lots of bumpsides and the group cruise was neat. Here's a cpl pics
During the ride
coyotedave

Post by coyotedave »

my 72[image][/image]
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
coyotedave

Post by coyotedave »

[image][/image]
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.