Otto's BBQ Saturday Night Feature Shows, Sugarland TX - Spring 2016 Schedule

List car shows, swap meets, meetings here

Moderator: FORDification

69timemachine
Blue Oval Fan
Blue Oval Fan

Otto's BBQ Saturday Night Feature Shows, Sugarland TX - Spring 2016 Schedule

Post by 69timemachine »

For those in the Houston area, Otto's BBQ at The Fountains Shopping Center is continuing its Saturday night Cruise-in tradition, and has feature nights! (Doesn't have to be the Feature night type of vehicle; anything is welcome on every night!)
So if you have a classic truck, car, or any American iron for that matter, bring it to Otto's from 5pm to 9pm on Saturday night! The new Spring feature night schedule just came out!
Be sure to 'Like' the "Showplace Classics" Facebook page for day-of-show information (like weather cancellations, or to see pictures of attendees).
Bring the whole family! There is a movie theater across the street, Old Navy and other shopping, and Marble Slab Creamery for ice cream right next to Otto's!

Otto's BBQ and Catering
11222 Fountain Lake Drive
Stafford, TX
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by 69timemachine on Sat Jan 16, 2016 6:07 pm, edited 7 times in total.
Jason
"Where there's a wheel, there's a way!"
'69 F100 SWB in Lunar Green with built 351C & TKO-600 5-speed, 4.56 gears, and Eaton TrueTrac Posi.
Future plans: Maybe one day, fresh paint, though I've been told by some, "Don't touch it! It's done!"
'06 Mustang GT 5-speed

Sold: '77 F100, '72 Gran Torino, '76 El Camino with 454 & TH400
69timemachine
Blue Oval Fan
Blue Oval Fan

Re: Otto's BBQ Saturday Night Feature Shows, Sugarland TX

Post by 69timemachine »

I had the pleasure of meeting a member of the Facebook Fordification page when I invited him to come to Truck Night. His truck is an awesome survivor with original paint and 4WD! He bought it from the widow of the original owner. You never know what you'll see at Otto's!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Jason
'69 F100 SWB in Lunar Green with built 351C & TKO-600 5-speed, 4.56 gears, and Eaton TrueTrac Posi.
Future plans: Maybe one day, fresh paint, though I've been told by some, "Don't touch it! It's done!"
'06 Mustang GT 5-speed

69timemachine
Blue Oval Fan
Blue Oval Fan

Post by 69timemachine »

Another member attended with his beautiful original paint bump! It belonged to his grandpa, who bought it new! It has a 240 engine with automatic transmission. A very clean truck!
Jason
'06 Mustang GT 5-speed

69timemachine
Blue Oval Fan
Blue Oval Fan

Post by 69timemachine »

I'm usually in my truck when I attend. Believe it or not, we were lucky enough to have all three of these trucks attend on the same night! I'd love to see a whole row of bumps sometime!
Jason
'06 Mustang GT 5-speed