67 parts for sale CHEAP and some 72 parts (Oklahoma City)

Private parties only. No eBay/Craigslist listings.

Moderator: FORDification

DCmirk

67 parts for sale CHEAP and some 72 parts (Oklahoma City)

Post by DCmirk »

Please take these parts. I dont want/need them anymore, and soon I will have to scrap them because I desperately need my garage back. Not looking to cheat/scalp/profit.

I have an entire 67 Ford 352 engine disassembled. Piston rings were bad. that was it. Everything must go. Heads, intake, exhaust, anything you want. Im thinking about keeping the block, but, if someone really needs it, I might part with it.

In the pictures there is a 1967 MX transmission. Nothing was ever wrong with it. In fact I believe it only had maybe 10,000 miles on its rebuild. Been sitting a long time and will need to be rebuilt probably.

I also have a 67 C6 transmission housing. aluminum, completely disassembled. Just the housing. I was thinking about keeping that too, but once again, if someone really needs it, I might part with it.

other random stuff in pictures. Just tell me what you want.

Last edited by DCmirk on Fri Feb 10, 2012 8:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
FREAKSHOW

Re: 67 parts for sale CHEAP and some 72 parts

Post by FREAKSHOW »

do you have a power steering pump bracket in there?
DCmirk

Post by DCmirk »

Strange that you ask. I posted the whole engine for sale on craigslist a few months back, and that bracket is the only thing that sold. A guy called asking for it. I got $10 for it I think. So sorry, its gone.
67mann
100% FORDified!
100% FORDified!

Post by 67mann »

Where ya at :? Intrested in knowing about Heat riser for the aircleaner snout...is it there?,in good shape....might be interested in the whole set up depending on shipping :?
I've had enough and I'm not alone
http://s267.photobucket.com/albums/ii304/67mann/
DCmirk

Post by DCmirk »

I do have the heat riser. I wasnt sure about keeping it because I didnt think it had any real usefulness. lol. Ive got the whole air cleaner assembly except the lid for the air filter canister. I used that for my Trans Am.

I am in Oklahoma City
BlueOvalDave

Re: 67 parts for sale CHEAP and some 72 parts (Oklahoma City)

Post by BlueOvalDave »

I'm looking for a drivers side vent window with a good locking handle for a 67, as well as passenger side glass for the same truck. Dont suppose you would have the drivers door locking mechanism with inside handle for a 67, would you?
FREAKSHOW

Post by FREAKSHOW »

DCmirk wrote:Strange that you ask. I posted the whole engine for sale on craigslist a few months back, and that bracket is the only thing that sold. A guy called asking for it. I got $10 for it I think. So sorry, its gone.
its ok thanks for the reply
Calvin Gunter
Preferred User
Preferred User

Post by Calvin Gunter »

I would be interested in the shifter shaft from the C6.
How much shipped to 29170 in S.C.?
How do you wish to be paid ?
TIA,Calvin
1967 Ranger,Short bed,390,C-6,9 inch,4 BBL.,intake,cam,headers,3:55 Posi.,A/C,Power steering,Power Disc Brakes,Automatic trans.DJM dropped I-beams,flipped rear hangers,headlight harness upgrade.ExTang tonneau cover "Old Blue".
http://s508.photobucket.com/albums/s328/BigSxy96/
1967 Base model,352,2bbl.,3 on the tree,short bed,3:25 9 inch "Rusty".
1967 Mustang coupe-show car/garage queen.Small Block,alum. heads,Nitrous,4:11Locker,Areospace brakes "Mystang".
1996 F-250 Powerstroke-Big intake,exhaust,injectors.(Nice Smoke Show) "Big Sexy"
72BahamaBlue
Blue Oval Fan
Blue Oval Fan

Post by 72BahamaBlue »

I'm looking for the inside rearview mirror bracket, don't need the mirror itself. The 3 screws for it as well if possible. PM me if it's available!
gilbo72ford

truckbed

Post by gilbo72ford »

Would you happen to have a long wheel base truck bed for a F -100? 72 Styleside thanks