79' E/F-350 Ford OEM PB disc brake proportioning valve

Private parties only. No eBay/Craigslist listings.

Moderator: FORDification

basketcase0302
100% FORDified!
100% FORDified!

79' E/F-350 Ford OEM PB disc brake proportioning valve

Post by basketcase0302 »

Guys too long a story on my end, (try over 60 days in the hospital last year with life threatening issues to start) / had to sell my 71' F-350 DRW a year or so back after a 3rd failed lower back surgery-hope all here have been well. So I'll start selling off some parts in an effort to downsize and get back to Florida.

Here's my Ford OEM, (part# D5TA 28238 CIA 0249) 79' power brake front disc with rear drum proportioning valve from my 79' E-350 4 X 4 I parted out. It has always been stored inside bagged and sealed. All the threads in the ports are excellent and this valve has no issues-brakes were working fine when the van was parted out due to rust. I started cleaning it up to put front discs on the F-350 but never got that far. It still has the two metal spacers where I removed it from the frame rail as well as the original rubber cap over the spool end. My loss is your gain here as you won't find too many of these in good working order as this one is, (and there is a "rebuild kit" available for this still if need be). Shipping will be a small flat rate USPS box which gives us both a tracking number, (insurance will be extra-I believe it's $3.80-but not sure) and I can use other shipping methods as well if you prefer. I have to get $45.00 for this part please-no low ballers-I'm a Veteran living on disability. There is a schematic here on Fortification that shows the proper plumbing or piping on this. I still have many...obsolete parts for bumps so please ask if you need something.

P.S. Don't forget to tip your waitress, (I mean thank you Kieth / Robert / Jamie / moderators) for keeping it real...and alive here)! :)
Jeff
http://www.fordification.com/forum/view ... 22&t=46251
SOLD-71 F-350 dually flatbed, 302 / .030 over V-8 with a "baby"C-6, B & M truckshifter, Dana70/4.11 ratio, intermittent wipers, tilt steering, full LED lighting on the flat bed, and no stereo yet (this way I can hear the rattles to diagnose)! SOLD!
Many Ford bumps / one 76' EB / and several dents through the years.
A lot of "oddball" Ford parts collected from working on them for 34 years now!
2008 Ford Escape 4 x 4