labor time calculator

Discuss your workshop and related equipment

Moderator: FORDification

BigRedTruck
Preferred User
Preferred User

labor time calculator

Post by BigRedTruck »

It seems like something similar was posted at one time. I cannot find it now. I am returning after a very long absence from these boards due to school, and am attempting to calculate labor cost for some of the more pro. shop worthy jobs such as the replacement of large sections of the front end bodywork. Hopefully the cost involved will not exceed the cost of a new truck. I had a wreck a few years back that will require the replacement of the grille and right fender.... not sure of the radiatior support.
69 F-100 2wd 360 cid C6
Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam.

I have a catapult. Give me all the money, or I will fling an enormous rock at your head
fordman
100% FORDified!
100% FORDified!

Re: labor time calculator

Post by fordman »

i did a search myself. i do remember that thread it was about book time. those are the words i used to search. i got atleast 128 pages of posts. i went through the first 9 pages and then quit looking.
BigRedTruck
Preferred User
Preferred User

Re: labor time calculator

Post by BigRedTruck »

Thank you, now that I have a proper name for it....now all I need is time.
69 F-100 2wd 360 cid C6
Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam.

I have a catapult. Give me all the money, or I will fling an enormous rock at your head