100% FORDified!
100% FORDified!

Re: Dans ford trucks

Post by fordman »

report internet fraud to www.fcc.gov
1967fordtruck

Post by 1967fordtruck »

Thx Fordman im just going to do that he needs to be stopped, I work hard for my $ just as you guys do it not right that he can get by with robbing us.
1970 Hi-Boy
Preferred User
Preferred User
Location: Middle Tenessee/Northern Wisconsin/wherever else I may roam to try and make a buck.

Post by 1970 Hi-Boy »

I purchased a front valence panel for my truck from Dans on E-Bay, and for whatever reason had trouble getting him to ship the item to me. After one more phone conversation he shipped it to me. He was very nice on the phone and did seem to want to help me. After putting a claim into E-Bay he finally contacted me and still "forgot" to ship it. Over a month had gone by, when it arrived. Even more strange the very same exact picture of the valance I bought showed up on his auction again, after I had received it. The piece I got was in excellent shape and have no beef with the quality. I also noticed a body part that was on someone else's auction showed up on his at a higher price. I would have to need something pretty bad to go back to Dans, on the other hand, E-bay does however keep him (and everyone) honest. Hopefully mine was just an isolated case, as we need all the sources we can get to keep these old gems on the road where they belong.
1970 F250 Sport Custom 4x4 360 V8, otherwise known as the Hi Boy, and a Harley-Davidson.

1953 Lincoln SA200 portable welder with a 4 cylinder 1941 Continental F162 engine.

"If you think you can do a thing or think you can't do a thing, you're right." Henry Ford
69f-100
Preferred User
Preferred User

Post by 69f-100 »

he is no longer a registered ebay user.. hmm... :)
390bump
Blue Oval Fan
Blue Oval Fan

Post by 390bump »

Yeah, his jail cell didn't have an internet connection!
69f-100
Preferred User
Preferred User

Post by 69f-100 »

390bump wrote:Yeah, his jail cell didn't have an internet connection!
:lol: very funny...
1970 Hi-Boy
Preferred User
Preferred User
Location: Middle Tenessee/Northern Wisconsin/wherever else I may roam to try and make a buck.

Post by 1970 Hi-Boy »

390bump wrote:Yeah, his jail cell didn't have an internet connection!
Although it would it explain a lot of things if it did have an Internet connection for a time. :lol: Screws must have shut him down! :lol:
1970 F250 Sport Custom 4x4 360 V8, otherwise known as the Hi Boy, and a Harley-Davidson.

1953 Lincoln SA200 portable welder with a 4 cylinder 1941 Continental F162 engine.

"If you think you can do a thing or think you can't do a thing, you're right." Henry Ford
FORD-F250-4x4-1972
Blue Oval Guru
Blue Oval Guru

Post by FORD-F250-4x4-1972 »

Dan's Ford trucks are a big time "RIP OFF" he has his price's way to high and my buddy had a big problem with him and dan never did anything about it "STAY AWAY FROM HIM" and iam very sorry to hear other people out there having bad experiences with this "Danny Dusch Bag" thank god i never bought off him and his prices are a "BIG TIME" "RIP OFF" "BUYER BEWARE" Take care everyone out there