energy suspension

Tell us your good and/or bad experiences

Moderator: FORDification

69f-100
Preferred User
Preferred User

energy suspension

Post by 69f-100 »

just wanted to let you know about a experience i just had with energysuspension.com. i ordered a spring bushing kit for my flexomatic springs and shackles for my 69 2wd bump, part number 4.2139G. i'm no where near ready to install them but i took them out of the package to inspect them and something didn't seem right. the center metal bushings that fit inside the poly bushings seemed to be to short and the diameter to big for the bushing hole. i called there technical support and spoke to Matt, i told him the issue i was having and he said that the center metal bushing should be 2.75 inches long. i measured the ones i had and they were only 1.50 inches long, he said that was definitely not right and that he would take care of it for me. he said he would ship the correct ones out to me right away and that i should have them in 2 or 3 days, i had them in two days. he also said he would let the packaging department know that they had the wrong bushings in the package because it might not be the only one that's wrong. excellent customer service. :thup:
sargentrs
100% FORDified!
100% FORDified!

Re: energy suspension

Post by sargentrs »

I agree. Their tech dept is very knowledgable. They knew exactly what I was talking about and read off the dimensions to me to make sure. I bought the exact same kit and mine was perfect. Easy install and a great fit. I've also bought my radius arm bushings from them and intend to get my cab mounts there too. :thup: for Energy Suspension!
Randy
1970 F100 Sport Custom Limited LWB, 302cid, 3 on the tree. NO A/C, NO P/S, NO P/B. Currently in 1000 pcs while rebuilding. Project thread: http://www.fordification.com/forum/view ... 22&t=59995 Plan: 351w, C4, LSD, pwr front disc, p/s, a/c, bucket seats, new interior and paint.
1987 F-150 XLT Lariat, 5.0/C6 auto.