I couldn't help myself

Show us your rides or projects!

Moderator: FORDification

johnny1999

I couldn't help myself

Post by johnny1999 »

So last Saturday I was driving by a car show in my town. My wife says they have a Bump sitting in the back of the show. I do a U-turn to go check it out. As we are walking up I notice a for sale sign and I knew I was in trouble. Anyway, I brought this little gem home with me. Its a 360 3 speed automatic. My plans are to lower it just a little, nice wheels, power breaks, and AC. Then I plan on just clear coating the paint and driving it. Maybe mix in a radio.

I still have the truck I got from Gas Monkey. Im trying to decide what I want to do with it. I may sell it but I have a good amount of money in it.

Johnny
sargentrs
100% FORDified!
100% FORDified!

Re: I couldn't help myself

Post by sargentrs »

Darn strays! They just follow you home and you don't have the heart to kick em back into the street. :lol: She looks solid. Congrats!
Randy
1970 F100 Sport Custom Limited LWB, 302cid, 3 on the tree. NO A/C, NO P/S, NO P/B. Currently in 1000 pcs while rebuilding. Project thread: http://www.fordification.com/forum/view ... 22&t=59995 Plan: 351w, C4, LSD, pwr front disc, p/s, a/c, bucket seats, new interior and paint.
1987 F-150 XLT Lariat, 5.0/C6 auto.
elgemcdlf
100% FORDified!
100% FORDified!

Re: I couldn't help myself

Post by elgemcdlf »

Ok keeping this truck is definitely not in your best interest. What you need to do is swap me beds (my '70 for your bed) so I get 1 with no marker lights, I mean, so you get a better bed. I see parts my truck would love to have. The '67-'69 stone guard is just 1. Yes keeping this as a complete truck is just not in your best interest.

Nice looking find by the way.