Post up your Christmas Loot?

No tech discussion, please

Moderator: FORDification

Ranchero50

Post up your Christmas Loot?

Post by Ranchero50 »

According to the email I just got from Best Buy, I now have a protection plan for a GoPro Hero 5 session. :)
'70 F-350 CS Cummins 6BT 10klb truck 64k mile Bahama Blue

Contact me for CNC Dome Lamp Bezels and Ash Tray pulls.
basketcase0302
100% FORDified!
100% FORDified!

Re: Post up your Christmas Loot?

Post by basketcase0302 »

I got my fifth letter this year from the VA stating they will in fact now not pay the private care providers that performed my surgeries, (after the care was pre-approved prior to the surgeries).
Each denial letter will create a separate appeal which can take from no less than one year to four or five years, (and requires an attorney to help with each appeal).
This is the "new" Veterans Choice Card Program" your evening news raved about earlier tonight folks...

Merry Christmas folks... :doh:
Jeff
http://www.fordification.com/forum/view ... 22&t=46251
SOLD-71 F-350 dually flatbed, 302 / .030 over V-8 with a "baby"C-6, B & M truckshifter, Dana70/4.11 ratio, intermittent wipers, tilt steering, full LED lighting on the flat bed, and no stereo yet (this way I can hear the rattles to diagnose)! SOLD!
Many Ford bumps / one 76' EB / and several dents through the years.
A lot of "oddball" Ford parts collected from working on them for 34 years now!
2008 Ford Escape 4 x 4
sargentrs
100% FORDified!
100% FORDified!

Post by sargentrs »

That sux, Jeff! Vets deserve better.

Aside from a new pair of tennis shoes and a coat, here's the best present I got this year...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Randy
1970 F100 Sport Custom Limited LWB, 302cid, 3 on the tree. NO A/C, NO P/S, NO P/B. Currently in 1000 pcs while rebuilding. Project thread: http://www.fordification.com/forum/view ... 22&t=59995 Plan: 351w, C4, LSD, pwr front disc, p/s, a/c, bucket seats, new interior and paint.
1987 F-150 XLT Lariat, 5.0/C6 auto.
67mann
100% FORDified!
100% FORDified!

Post by 67mann »

:hmm: no loot here....the little ones will make out but, Santa (aka me)didn't forget about the new shop he got earlier this year :D and Jeff....that just :cuss: :cuss: :cuss: and what a bunch of :cuss: :cuss: :cuss: :cuss: to leave our veterans out in the cold :bs:
I've had enough and I'm not alone
http://s267.photobucket.com/albums/ii304/67mann/
Ranchero50

Post by Ranchero50 »

basketcase0302 wrote:I got my fifth letter this year from the VA stating they will in fact now not pay the private care providers that performed my surgeries, (after the care was pre-approved prior to the surgeries).
Each denial letter will create a separate appeal which can take from no less than one year to four or five years, (and requires an attorney to help with each appeal).
This is the "new" Veterans Choice Card Program" your evening news raved about earlier tonight folks...

Yeah, that stinks. Seems they just want to wear you down far enough you give up on fighting them. Our company's sponsored insurance decided to only pay benefits if the service in is network this year. Thanks Obummer...
'70 F-350 CS Cummins 6BT 10klb truck 64k mile Bahama Blue

Contact me for CNC Dome Lamp Bezels and Ash Tray pulls.
Ohiotinkerer
Blue Oval Fanatic
Blue Oval Fanatic

Post by Ohiotinkerer »

basketcase0302 wrote:I got my fifth letter this year from the VA stating they will in fact now not pay the private care providers that performed my surgeries, (after the care was pre-approved prior to the surgeries).

We can take care of illegals and people that havent contributed a penny to society, but when it comes to us vets we are the bottom of the food chain.........and people wonder why I am the way I am when it comes to politics.......... :cuss: :cuss: :cuss: :cuss:

To all of my fellow vets out there that are getting screwed around by the VA - some of us have got your 6 and are trying like hell to do something about it :thup:
"Life is a garden - dig it"........... :thup:

1968 F100 2wd - Rangoon Red - 360 w/T18 - power steering and brakes
1997 Honda CBR 900RR
basketcase0302
100% FORDified!
100% FORDified!

Post by basketcase0302 »

Thanks guys. I'm gonna appeal each and every one of the denials, (found my VSO here locally that can help me with the lengthy process).
I have to appeal them-as if I did not my family could be left with these even though the VA is responsible for paying them.

Randy, I had that same Milwaukee drill kit with a reciprocating saw on one of my last jobs-LOVED IT! :thup:

I pray that everyone here has a safe and prosperous New Year!
Jeff
http://www.fordification.com/forum/view ... 22&t=46251
SOLD-71 F-350 dually flatbed, 302 / .030 over V-8 with a "baby"C-6, B & M truckshifter, Dana70/4.11 ratio, intermittent wipers, tilt steering, full LED lighting on the flat bed, and no stereo yet (this way I can hear the rattles to diagnose)! SOLD!
Many Ford bumps / one 76' EB / and several dents through the years.
A lot of "oddball" Ford parts collected from working on them for 34 years now!
2008 Ford Escape 4 x 4