Behind seat cargo box

No tech discussion, please

Moderator: FORDification

MTM

Behind seat cargo box

Post by MTM »

A while back I was at our local junkyard and found a 69 with bucket seats and a behind seat cargo box. I bought both. I have since installed the seats which are comfortable, but need covers. I haven't got around to putting the box in because our trucks still have tanks there. I would like to put it in my 4x4 with the buckets, but then I have to put the mustang tank in, and that seems like a lot of work. I know that it is a rare piece but I can't seem to find any examples to put a value to it. I have the hold down plates and the filler hole plug to go with it. If it worth enough I will sell it, if not I will keep it and put it in when I take the bed off my f100 in the future. When these do show up for sale what do they sell for? Thanks.
fullauto

Re: Behind seat cargo box

Post by fullauto »

sent you a PM

p
1968f250429

Post by 1968f250429 »

Lmc has a weld in patch for the cab tank filler.
jp2005
Blue Oval Guru
Blue Oval Guru

Post by jp2005 »

I know it's an older post. I've seen behind seat boxes go as low as 150.00 to high as $500.00 depends on the condition. They usually break at the top. Just alittle insight
Thanks JP! Ms. Cordova is a factory 1969 Ford F100 Ranger with a 390, Front disc brakes, Cordova copper orange, behind the seat box