question for Country music guys(and gals).

General Discussion Topic Archives
rjewkes
100% FORDified!
100% FORDified!

question for Country music guys(and gals).

Post by rjewkes »

Who sings that newer version of the Ride That goes "Can you hit'em in the A** never let off the gas till you roll into victory lane." ? I've been looking for the album.
"It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt." - Mark Twain
'70 f250 4x4 Crew cab 460/C6 '72 F100 390/C6 9.8 MPG AVG. '89 Mercury Cougar LS Dual Exh. V6 . 18.9 MPG AVG. In Town.
I don't want to give em a heart-attack. That is what would happen if I answered the door in the buff. Heck it almost scares me to death when I step out of the shower and look in the mirror.~Mancar1~
fuelly.com
binder56jd
Blue Oval Guru
Blue Oval Guru

re: question for Country music guys(and gals).

Post by binder56jd »

:dk: hadn't heard it- sounds like fun :evil:
"Sell crazy someplace else. We're all stocked up here" — Jack Nicholson, As Good As it Gets

now serving #235

"the only way to believe in the American dream is to be asleep"--GC

How much easier it is to be critical than to be correct. - Benjamin Disraeli
studdmstr

Post by studdmstr »

It's called "Ridin With the Legend" by Keith Bryant.
rjewkes
100% FORDified!
100% FORDified!

Post by rjewkes »

thanks i was sure it was a bryan or bryant but wasn't sure whether that was first or last.
"It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt." - Mark Twain
'70 f250 4x4 Crew cab 460/C6 '72 F100 390/C6 9.8 MPG AVG. '89 Mercury Cougar LS Dual Exh. V6 . 18.9 MPG AVG. In Town.
I don't want to give em a heart-attack. That is what would happen if I answered the door in the buff. Heck it almost scares me to death when I step out of the shower and look in the mirror.~Mancar1~
fuelly.com