no more truck

General Discussion Topic Archives
newtothefordgame

no more truck

Post by newtothefordgame »

Well after the constant effort of trying to fix my truck, I'm sorry to say I had to let it go. I can only do so much in my apartment parking lot. my wife works at a car dealership and someone traded in a 2000 trans am ws6 that caught my eye. So I traded the old yeller truck in. I got $800 for it, and with a bad knock in the motor, that ain't bad. I was sad to have to let it go but about 350 hp to the wheels in the trans am make me feel a little better. I joined a forum for my new car and just let me say the quality of people in there doesn't even come close to y'all, i'll still check in when i can
Scott

1969 F-100 LWB 360-C6
layedout72
Blue Oval Guru
Blue Oval Guru

Post by layedout72 »

were u the one with it all rusted out, and fixing it? if so that sucks man, I was hoping you would resurrect it from a place most dont go. the transam owners are worse than ricers imo, hope you like the new car though!
binder56jd
Blue Oval Guru
Blue Oval Guru

re: no more truck

Post by binder56jd »

too bad,glad you found something that fills your needs- there's more trucks out there
"Sell crazy someplace else. We're all stocked up here" — Jack Nicholson, As Good As it Gets

now serving #235

"the only way to believe in the American dream is to be asleep"--GC

How much easier it is to be critical than to be correct. - Benjamin Disraeli
wolfpack

Post by wolfpack »

for every truck that dies another one lives... thats my motto...Terry
The dumbest question in the world is the one you don't ask.
jor
Blue Oval Fan
Blue Oval Fan

Post by jor »

Hey, as long as you stay interested in automotive stuff, I say whatever move you. I can't imagine really getting anywhere with any vehicle when you are restricted to an apartment parking lot. That is, unless you have a VERY liberal parking lot use policy. Good luck. Vrooom...
jor
Bama Boy

Post by Bama Boy »

:eek: What a heart breaker. I hope that ole truck doesnt end up at the crusher. Maybe youll find a better starting point when ya come back. These trucks are an addiction. Too much money and not enough time. Sorry you had to let this one go.
Nothin' finer than a Roll Tider in South Carolina