Fat Man Fab worker dies.....RIP Fred Brown.

General Discussion Topic Archives
SmokeyBear
Preferred User
Preferred User

Post by SmokeyBear »

You would not beleive the things I've seen on the road. I came across a car in the fast lane of a 6 lane highway who were PASSED OUT. Luckily for them and everyone else it was 3:30 in the morning and I found them before a semi doing 75 did. On the way to lock-up the guy called me a jerk for taking him in instead of cutting him a break and letting him drive home. :rolleyes:
70 F-100 XLT
"Christine" Gone but not forgotten.
72 F-100 Ranger XLT
71 LONG BED
100% FORDified!
100% FORDified!

re: Fat Man Fab worker dies.....RIP Fred Brown.

Post by 71 LONG BED »

Florida State Police let my brother-inlaw go on a DUI. He got on the Florida Turnpike going the wrong way!!!! They called my father and stepmother, because my stepsister was away on business, and asked if they should book him or if they wanted to come get him. They went and got him. They let him go (IMO) because he was wearing Dockers and a golf shirt and was driving a new Mercedes (that my stepsister payed for). If he had grease under his nails and had an old t-shirt while driving a pick-up truck things probably would have been different. Again, just my opinion. :dk:
P.S. thanks smokeybear, for making our roads safer.
John Member #1549
71 F100 Sport Custom__________1967 F350 Gone, but not forgotten
Image Image Image
doc

Post by doc »

Why can't the drunk assholes just run into a tree & kill their own stupid selves.

No excuse & no mercy on the punishment (he'll probably only get community service because his momma didn't hug him enough as a boy)!
layedout72
Blue Oval Guru
Blue Oval Guru

Post by layedout72 »

if he only gets community service i dont think he will walk long after sentance to be honest with u....