re: Car Craft Comment..Good or Bad?

Post by Jake11 »

What did you shoot it with?
FORDification
Site & Forum Admin
Site & Forum Admin

Re: re: Car Craft Comment..Good or Bad?

Post by FORDification »

Jake11 wrote:What did you shoot it with?
I just borrowed an older Kodak 3 megapixel digital from work. But after I get all the pics home each year, I spend a week solid from the time I get off work until midnight or so (5-6 hours/night) touching the pictures up, cropping, resizing, adjusting the color and contrast, sharpening them up, etc.

Don't think I'll be doing it again this year though. I think 2005 was my last year with the club. I've just got too much else going on to devote the time that's needed for the club's website. Too bad...my new Canon would have really cranked out some great pics for the show.
____| \__
-O-----O- Keith
'67 F-100 2WD SWB ~ '69 F-100 4WD SWB w/7" chop ~ 1975 F-250 Ranger XLT Supercab Camper Special
ImageImageImage
My '67 restoration video
-> Posting and you! <-a MUST watch for all!!
Jake11
Blue Oval Fanatic
Blue Oval Fanatic

Post by Jake11 »

Just curious, good pic. I have a D70 I play with.
wolfpack

Post by wolfpack »

Car craft need to act on this because they need a really cool truck and whats not cooler than a 67-72 ford i mean i had a 72 chevy and it's alright but nothing to the ford counterparts of the era. I guess to each there own when your a ford man or women it's just in your blood.. I want to see them tear into a ford motor and show the ins and outs and what they can do with one...Terry
The dumbest question in the world is the one you don't ask.
rjewkes
100% FORDified!
100% FORDified!

Post by rjewkes »

But then all chevys will be abandoned on the streets.:lol: :D But seriously it may generate demand for still needed yet not made no more parts.
"It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt." - Mark Twain
'70 f250 4x4 Crew cab 460/C6 '72 F100 390/C6 9.8 MPG AVG. '89 Mercury Cougar LS Dual Exh. V6 . 18.9 MPG AVG. In Town.
I don't want to give em a heart-attack. That is what would happen if I answered the door in the buff. Heck it almost scares me to death when I step out of the shower and look in the mirror.~Mancar1~
fuelly.com
capeclassics

Post by capeclassics »

The concept has positives and negatives