ATTN: Memebers moondog.62 and guhfluh

Suspension, steering, brakes, wheels & tires

Moderator: FORDification

twoton

ATTN: Memebers moondog.62 and guhfluh

Post by twoton »

First Im a newbie and my first post. I Have a 67 F250 standard cab 2wd long bed bump side that I have tore apart to the point of no return. Off frame and completely dismantled. It is a twin to moondog.62 --- 3/4ton truck that he posted in the lowered bump thread. From what Ive read that truck is long gone now but I am seeking information on what each of you did to achieve the stance you have on your trucks. Specifically parts and brands used, leafs removed ,rear flipped, after market spring hangers or flipped fronts, coils trimmed, DJM beams and are they factory length or shorter for tire clearance, rear wheel size on moondog.62 old truck, and tire sizes....... I know its a lot of questions but the PM section wont work for me yet.

Truck will be a 532BBF pump gas, ZF5speed, 4.10s with a disc brake conversion from a 77 F250 on the front and an aftermarket disc conversion with emergency brake option for the dana 60 from lugnuts 4x4 in NC. I will be running steel 16" wheels with the factory poverty caps and ditching the 92-96 F250 Alcoa wheels that are on it currently.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Travis Rice.