Gromet and metal holder for ac lines at radiator support

Inside the cab...appearance, repair, upgrades

Moderator: FORDification

1968f250429

Gromet and metal holder for ac lines at radiator support

Post by 1968f250429 »

Hello all, I seem to have misplaced the gromet and metal holder that holds the ac lines when they pass through the radiator support.
Would somebody have a set of those or could someone provide the part number for these pieces. Would also19C like the number for the gromet at the firewall too.

Everyone's help with this is greatly appreciated. Thanks
P.s. checked my parts book and came up with this number, C8TZ19C858A also a 19C1957. There is a star next to the image in the illustration, does that mean that both parts are under one number? Help?
Mach428
Blue Oval Fan
Blue Oval Fan

Re: Gromet and metal holder for ac lines at radiator support

Post by Mach428 »

If you'll be patient, I believe I have everything you need. I just have to find them. I'm selling a lot of bump parts and I know i them. I did find the clamp that holds the ac lines at the firewall and the metal bracket that keeps the lines separated.

How quickly do you need this stuff?
Mach428
Blue Oval Fan
Blue Oval Fan

Post by Mach428 »

I looked for the retainer and grommets with no success. I'll keep looking and let you know if they pop up. I'm putting a lot of Mustang and bump parts on eBay
1968f250429

Post by 1968f250429 »

Mach428, I did find the gromet and retainer that was missing. It was just misplaced in the garage. thanks for the help. What is your eBay account name so I can checkout what you have for sale. Thanks again.
Mach428
Blue Oval Fan
Blue Oval Fan

Post by Mach428 »

It's Mr_Mach428 but I don't have anything listed now. I have lots of misc parts, pellets, brackets, etc. Let me know what you're looking for