West Coast Sr's to West Coast Jr's (Or So I Think)

Moderator: FORDification

Gypsy Soul Garage

West Coast Sr's to West Coast Jr's (Or So I Think)

Post by Gypsy Soul Garage »

Thanks again for Fordification and all the people and info in it. I was so tired of the massive amounts of wind noise, how wide the truck was and how the truck looked like an elephant with the Sr. mirrors.

I know how many hundreds of options there are out there for mirrors but I wanted to keep the aesthetic of 'big block farm truck' the same. So I found on eBay for the low low offering price of $88 + S&H for whimbleton white West Coast Jr mirrors.

Now I just need to fill the extra mount holes in my doors (along with a bunch of other body work.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Gypsy Soul Garage

Re: West Coast Sr's to West Coast Jr's (Or So I Think)

Post by Gypsy Soul Garage »

Here are some more shots of the truck.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Ohiotinkerer
Blue Oval Fanatic
Blue Oval Fanatic

Post by Ohiotinkerer »

Looks good! Did the same thing with mine. I only had the passenger side mirror but it was some goofy looking thing that stuck out a mile and scored a set of stainless Ford mirrors and like you kept the farm truck look and made it a lot more pleasant to drive. If I can figure out why my photos won't post I'll put up a photo of the spot mirror mounts I made at work so I didn't have to stick them on the mirror itself.......haven't driven anything this big for a while and found out there's a HUGE spot you can't see unless you lean up.......almost took out a Kia on the way to work one day......... :eek:
"Life is a garden - dig it"........... :thup:

1968 F100 2wd - Rangoon Red - 360 w/T18 - power steering and brakes
1997 Honda CBR 900RR
colnago
100% FORDified!
100% FORDified!

Post by colnago »

Ohiotinkerer wrote:.......almost took out a Kia on the way to work one day......... :eek:
Reminds me of that old Doritos commercial:

"Crunch all you want, we'll make more."

Joseph

On edit, I like the look. I have the SR mirrors, and love the look, but the JR look pretty sexy. I must resist ...
"Sugar", my 1967 Ford F250 2WD Camper Special, 352FE, Ford iron "T" Intake with 1405 Edelbrock, Duraspark II Ignition, C6 transmission, front disc brake conversion.