EZ Wiring harness help on a 67 f100

Charging, starting, lighting, gauges, HVAC

Moderators: FORDification, Thunderfoot

AbigailHigginbottom

EZ Wiring harness help on a 67 f100

Post by AbigailHigginbottom »

I'm brand new here and I have a couple questions. I'm replacing my complete harness with an EZ. But when it comes to their diagram, it's not so easy. Further, I have 2 diagrams and it seems like there are some variations on what color of wires do what. I need to know what the column wires go to and their colors. Currently I have 7 wires coming off the column.
White w blue
Blue w yellow
Orange w blue
Lt green or gray
Yellow w white?
Green
Green w yellow

Also I'm having a similar issue with the headlight switch. If there are any 67 owners that have recently done this and have their notes please let me know.
sargentrs
100% FORDified!
100% FORDified!

Re: EZ Wiring harness help on a 67 f100

Post by sargentrs »

I also have an EZ wire harness for my truck although I haven't installed it yet. The wires are pretty well labeled so you should be able to map them using the wiring diagrams here.
http://www.fordification.com/tech/schematics_h.htm
Randy
1970 F100 Sport Custom Limited LWB, 302cid, 3 on the tree. NO A/C, NO P/S, NO P/B. Currently in 1000 pcs while rebuilding. Project thread: http://www.fordification.com/forum/view ... 22&t=59995 Plan: 351w, C4, LSD, pwr front disc, p/s, a/c, bucket seats, new interior and paint.
1987 F-150 XLT Lariat, 5.0/C6 auto.
jjdeal79

Re: EZ Wiring harness help on a 67 f100

Post by jjdeal79 »

I have a '72 that a previous owner put in an EZ harness. I think the lights were the only thing that was correct. I will list EZ color firstand then colum wire second. I don't drive the truck, but I believe the colum was correct. Use this as referance only.
The '72 has side markers and yours has reflectors, and wire colors might differ.

EZ. Ford
Lft fr light blue and left blue. ---- -green and white
Lft rear yellow------- -green and red
Purple turn flasher------ -light blue
Right rear aqua green------- -orange and blue
Right front dark blue and right dark blue. ----- white and blue

Solid green from colum is connected to break light switch on pedal
-JJD-
1968 F100 4X4, 360, manual everything, project truck, 4th owner!
1972 F100, 360, C6 was “parts truck", heavily molested before I got it, but it runs great!
2004 Taurus wagon, original owner, 200,000+ and zero major repairs!
2020 F350 6.7 adventure machine