Tell us your good and/or bad experiences

Moderator: FORDification

thrush544
Preferred User
Preferred User

Flashback F100's is awesome

Post by thrush544 »

Wow!!! :woohoo:

For those of you who didn't see my post I had a unfortunate incident a little while back with my 69 Ranger. I lost the left front wheel while traveling about 50 mph. I was blessed no one was hurt as the wheel went flying off and it didn't do any property damage to anyone else’s stuff. However it did wipe out my driver side fender. So the first day I was happy no other damage or injury came about. The second day I was crushed and depressed my beautiful truck was injured!
:(

Image :cry:
Anyway I didn’t want to have a shop straighten and putty the fender, I also didn’t want to resort to a Chinese aftermarket one either. I found some NOS fenders, however they were pretty pricey. Then I called Tom at Flashback F-100s. He found me a western fender at less than half the cost of a NOS. An original Ford fender. He was AWESOME to deal with. His packaging is second to none, fast service with great communications and help. I totally recommend them to all looking for parts. I know many before me have on this forum and Slick 60’s forum and they were 200% right.
http://flashbackf100s.com/
:woohoo:
It is sooo refreshing to do business with people who really care!

God Bless,
Ed
"Courage is being scared to death, but saddling up anyway." - John Wayne

Proverbs 3: 5-6
ezernut9mm
100% FORDified!
100% FORDified!

Re: Flashback F100's is awesome

Post by ezernut9mm »

tom is a great guy and his love for these old trucks really shows.
wanting to buy a mercury tailgate!
"the man who is swimming against the stream knows the strength of it".- woodrow wilson

ImageImageImage
fonfixer

Re: Flashback F100's is awesome

Post by fonfixer »

I had same thing happen to my truck, on interstate heading home one day. Back when i was going to commmunity college, left class one day going home on interstate in one of those long slow loops and darn left front tire fell off, and kept going! I searched in tall grass for about an hour looking for my tire, brake drum, and as many parts that i could find. I removed the brake line from the wheel cylinder, inserted holddown pin from brake shoe and put line back on wheel cylinder, just to get the truck home. Best brakes it ever had. Also got out of class one day, got into the truck and 6 of the 8 screws that hold instrument cluster were sitting in neat pile in floor! Odd how they all fell out while I was in class and landed in neat pile! thats when i realized somebody was trying to steal parts from my truck!
1967 F100 swb 240 single barrel, manuel choke, three on the tree, style side
1967 F100 swb 240 single barrel, manuel choke, three on the tree, flare side
2011 F150 Crewcab Lariet w/Ecoboost (runs like a scalded dog!)
2019 Transit