What is going on with LMC

Tell us your good and/or bad experiences

Moderator: FORDification

Tpdaniels

Re: What is going on with LMC

Post by Tpdaniels »

woods wrote:When he does, post it here. I bet a lot of us could use it.
I talked to "Melvin" at Melvins Classic Ford Parts and he can get you any type full coverage floor map you need, he orders them custom made for you truck, the difference being regular floor height, regular C-6, or 4 speed 4WD with 8" floor hump. They are made when you order them then drop shipped from the manufacturer to your door. The price for mine was $175 plus shipping, Apx $25.

The phone number for Melvin's is 770-761-6800
I am of an age now that most of life's lessons were learned the hard way;
Life is hard, but it’s harder when you’re stupid.
Never approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear or a fool from any direction.
Never ask how stupid someone is 'cause they'll turn around and show you.
Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.
If you had the choice “Looks or Brains” take the Brains, Looks will get you thru the first half, but Brains will last a lifetime.
IFHP

Post by IFHP »

Interesting thread, as I just bought a turn signal switch from LMC, but am now wondering if it is correct. We''ll see what happens.
1972 F-100
Tpdaniels

Post by Tpdaniels »

Tpdaniels wrote:
woods wrote:When he does, post it here. I bet a lot of us could use it.
I talked to "Melvin" at Melvins Classic Ford Parts and he can get you any type full coverage floor map you need, he orders them custom made for you truck, the difference being regular floor height, regular C-6, or 4 speed 4WD with 8" floor hump. They are made when you order them then drop shipped from the manufacturer to your door. The price for mine was $175 plus shipping, Apx $25.

The phone number for Melvin's is 770-761-6800
Update on this, I did not order it, that was just the quoted price,

I have found another source and you can order direct from them, their websites is:

http://www.stockinteriors.com/

Prices are much cheaper and you have more choices of what you can get.
I am of an age now that most of life's lessons were learned the hard way;
Life is hard, but it’s harder when you’re stupid.
Never approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear or a fool from any direction.
Never ask how stupid someone is 'cause they'll turn around and show you.
Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.
If you had the choice “Looks or Brains” take the Brains, Looks will get you thru the first half, but Brains will last a lifetime.
69f-100
Preferred User
Preferred User

Post by 69f-100 »

i bought rear leaf spring bushings for my 69 with a flexomatic setup from them. word of advise dont buy them from thiere they are NOT the correct ones. i dont know what the ones listed in thier catalog are for but clearly not for our bumps with flexo's on them....