The Next Great Midwestern MNG be there or B Square!

List car shows, swap meets, meetings here

Moderator: FORDification

rjewkes
100% FORDified!
100% FORDified!

Post by rjewkes »

just kepping this alive.

its arounda month from now give or take 5-7 days.

Can't wait to see everybody who cames and al the parts we can find.
"It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt." - Mark Twain
'70 f250 4x4 Crew cab 460/C6 '72 F100 390/C6 9.8 MPG AVG. '89 Mercury Cougar LS Dual Exh. V6 . 18.9 MPG AVG. In Town.
I don't want to give em a heart-attack. That is what would happen if I answered the door in the buff. Heck it almost scares me to death when I step out of the shower and look in the mirror.~Mancar1~
fuelly.com
CACWBY

re: The Next Great Midwestern MNG be there or B Square!

Post by CACWBY »

It would be fun, however it's the weekend before Madison WI actually has a Hot Rod Custom Car Event it's the Good Guys Great Lakes Nationals, and that is so unusual for this area (Madison is usually rather anally retentive towards these things - Hots Rods aren't "PC" you know) that I have already made plans for that, and KS is a stretch without time off.
Trevor Rush
ezernut9mm
100% FORDified!
100% FORDified!

Post by ezernut9mm »

hey, this is getting close. are we still on? do i need to call rob? ROB, you still hangin' around here man? we need to get this thing lined out pretty soon.
wanting to buy a mercury tailgate!
"the man who is swimming against the stream knows the strength of it".- woodrow wilson

ImageImageImage
FORDification
Site & Forum Admin
Site & Forum Admin

Post by FORDification »

I'm not sure if I'll make this one, due to many different cirumstances. I'll keep my fingers crossed, but I'm not gonna hold my breath. ;)
____| \__
-O-----O- Keith
'67 F-100 2WD SWB ~ '69 F-100 4WD SWB w/7" chop ~ 1975 F-250 Ranger XLT Supercab Camper Special
ImageImageImage
My '67 restoration video
-> Posting and you! <-a MUST watch for all!!
rjewkes
100% FORDified!
100% FORDified!

Post by rjewkes »

is this thing still on track? has anybody heard from Robert? haven't seen him post anywhere in a while hope he is allright.
"It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt." - Mark Twain
'70 f250 4x4 Crew cab 460/C6 '72 F100 390/C6 9.8 MPG AVG. '89 Mercury Cougar LS Dual Exh. V6 . 18.9 MPG AVG. In Town.
I don't want to give em a heart-attack. That is what would happen if I answered the door in the buff. Heck it almost scares me to death when I step out of the shower and look in the mirror.~Mancar1~
fuelly.com
67F250CS
Preferred User
Preferred User

Post by 67F250CS »

Im back guys!! I had to take a short trip back to the box.
Im trying to guage how much interest there is in going ahead with the August show. Pretty much same deal as last time. I have not reserved spots yet. I need to know how much stuff will coming. I dont have much at all but the last time one space was not enough. Keith if you need me to I can come up and pull a trailer back with your stuff to sell. Just let me know.
1967 F250 Camper Special
10MPG with key off, in neutral and going downhill!
ezernut9mm
100% FORDified!
100% FORDified!

Re: re: The Next Great Midwestern MNG be there or B Square!

Post by ezernut9mm »

67F250CS wrote:Im back guys!! I had to take a short trip back to the box.
Im trying to guage how much interest there is in going ahead with the August show. Pretty much same deal as last time. I have not reserved spots yet. I need to know how much stuff will coming. I dont have much at all but the last time one space was not enough. Keith if you need me to I can come up and pull a trailer back with your stuff to sell. Just let me know.

welcome back to the world man! i know i'm in. should we start a new thread for a "sign up sheet"?
"the man who is swimming against the stream knows the strength of it".- woodrow wilson

ImageImageImage
67F250CS
Preferred User
Preferred User

Post by 67F250CS »

We might post over in general but as long as we keep bumping this one, Im sure the folks will catch it. Time is a factor though. A little over 2 weeks away.

I think 2 will be fine but if Keith is coming we will need more for sure.
1967 F250 Camper Special
ezernut9mm
100% FORDified!
100% FORDified!

Post by ezernut9mm »

well robert, you know that i'm in for my half. i still plenty of stuff to hawk.

ImageImageImage
rjewkes
100% FORDified!
100% FORDified!

Post by rjewkes »

so do i i just don't know if i have a ride, right now i don't. i just don't feel i can trust the sport custom, the crew has no engine in it.

and i don't think i can hual all of my stuff to and from in the oldsmobile.
fuelly.com
MadMaxetc
Blue Oval Fanatic
Blue Oval Fanatic

Post by MadMaxetc »

Did we get a booth/spot?? I can get my stuff together, but want to make sure I have a place to display it.

rjewkes, you have a ride yet? I was going to bring your brakes if you are going to be there.
Dan

Project: '63 F-100 LWB / 460 / C6 / 2x4 / Work In Progress!
Daily Driver: '67 F-250 Converted to F-100 LWB / 300 / T-5 / 9" 3.70:1 / 235/75R15 Tires
1/4 mile in 17.64s @ 75mph (it's 4200lbs!!!)
"Work Harder! Millions On Welfare Depend On YOU!!"

FORD Girl

Photobucket Pictures
rjewkes
100% FORDified!
100% FORDified!

Post by rjewkes »

max, not yet i may just chance it with the truck or try to fit it all in the olds.

i'll pm ya here in a sec.
fuelly.com
rjewkes
100% FORDified!
100% FORDified!

Post by rjewkes »

wow life happens man, blew the radiator in the olds last night and before i could tourn the engine of it had already seized :cry:

so looks like i'm out on this one. better luck next april and august i hope.
fuelly.com
67F250CS
Preferred User
Preferred User

Post by 67F250CS »

Well after much speculation, its looks like there is not much interest in this meet so Ive made other plans. (Honey-Do's) Well give it go in April.
I might go just to check it out but not as a vendor.
1967 F250 Camper Special
MadMaxetc
Blue Oval Fanatic
Blue Oval Fanatic

Re: re: The Next Great Midwestern MNG be there or B Square!

Post by MadMaxetc »

67F250CS wrote:Well after much speculation, its looks like there is not much interest in this meet so Ive made other plans. (Honey-Do's) Well give it go in April.
I might go just to check it out but not as a vendor.
Ya, it sounds like "Life" is hapening to a lot of guys.

See you guys next Spring!
Dan

Project: '63 F-100 LWB / 460 / C6 / 2x4 / Work In Progress!
Daily Driver: '67 F-250 Converted to F-100 LWB / 300 / T-5 / 9" 3.70:1 / 235/75R15 Tires
1/4 mile in 17.64s @ 75mph (it's 4200lbs!!!)
"Work Harder! Millions On Welfare Depend On YOU!!"

FORD Girl

Photobucket Pictures