What kind of garbage is this???????

General Discussion Topic Archives
bleedfordblue

What kind of garbage is this???????

Post by bleedfordblue »

Last edited by bleedfordblue on Sun Apr 23, 2006 12:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I'd rather be shooting yankees....

and terrorists.
bleedfordblue

re: What kind of garbage is this???????

Post by bleedfordblue »

If they like mexico so much, we should send them them back, via a big freaking catupult.

and terrorists.
Leadfoot
Preferred User
Preferred User

Post by Leadfoot »

I don't know I lost interest where is the ford truck?
Last edited by Leadfoot on Sun Apr 23, 2006 2:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
WHAT ?
bleedfordblue

Post by bleedfordblue »

Sorry, just imagine canada being invaded.....

and terrorists.
fordman
100% FORDified!
100% FORDified!

Post by fordman »

thats something the governement is going to have to deal with.
Leadfoot
Preferred User
Preferred User

Post by Leadfoot »

why the hell would I worry about canada being invaded? my bet the invaders would just cut all my taxes. :lol: :lol: :lol: have fun with you politics though :hmm:
WHAT ?
The Good Humor Man

Post by The Good Humor Man »

All their protests will work agains them. They should have kept their mouths shut. They have succeeded in pissin off a whole bunch of Americans, and politicians, and they can't vote, so they have no pull.
Kick them all out and let them come in the proper way, after they learn to speak English.
illegal alien, starts with the word illegal for a reason.
http://WWW.GoodHumorTrucks.Com
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
ToughOldFord
100% FORDified!
100% FORDified!

Post by ToughOldFord »

:yt: :clap:
mytmatt
Preferred User
Preferred User

Post by mytmatt »

Seems like all these rallies they are holding are the perfect opportunities to gather them up and send them home. As was previously said, if they like Mexico so much, they should get on back there. The "reconquista" part is especially laughable...what do they think, they're going to take California back militarily?
rjewkes
100% FORDified!
100% FORDified!

Post by rjewkes »

I don't( and aint saying anybody else does iether)
Fault them for wanting to better themselves. Haveing said that i do fualt them when they try to turn the handle the wrong way. Use a Fake(sometimes already existant) Social Sec card to get work. Or when they drive a car down the road without the legal documents and insurance, then get the benefits when somebody rearends them.

I do beleive to protect ourselves we iether need a universal translator or to learn their lanbguage good enough for comunication.

I say Let them come here to work, issue them a temporary social security card all their own and let 'em pay taxes like everybody else.

And stop giving them instant welfare. instead use the welfare money to subsidize other items like Food and Fuel, and of course auto insurance. Most of those places say Hmm The are required by law to have this or absolutely need this item respectively and say hmm i think i'll charge 2-20 times what it is worth.

And stop letting people whose soul purpose in life is to have babies to collect welfare on and never work get on it in the first place.

I work(so do a lot of other people) Still don't make ends meet and go on about my life with little help from the government. They get paid to stay home or play at finding work. and make a gauranteed amount each month and complain that those who honestly work aren't paying enough taxes.

This is not aimed at those who honestly work and still need and do get help but those who won't work to save their lives.

But I digress.
"It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt." - Mark Twain
'70 f250 4x4 Crew cab 460/C6 '72 F100 390/C6 9.8 MPG AVG. '89 Mercury Cougar LS Dual Exh. V6 . 18.9 MPG AVG. In Town.
I don't want to give em a heart-attack. That is what would happen if I answered the door in the buff. Heck it almost scares me to death when I step out of the shower and look in the mirror.~Mancar1~
fuelly.com
binder56jd
Blue Oval Guru
Blue Oval Guru

Post by binder56jd »

don't get me started :evil: :lol: :lol: jd
"Sell crazy someplace else. We're all stocked up here" — Jack Nicholson, As Good As it Gets

now serving #235

"the only way to believe in the American dream is to be asleep"--GC

How much easier it is to be critical than to be correct. - Benjamin Disraeli
wildcard
Blue Oval Guru
Blue Oval Guru

Post by wildcard »

:yt: :clap: :clap: :clap:
CJ,s 67 F100
Preferred User
Preferred User

Post by CJ,s 67 F100 »

I liked the idea of checking them out when we had them all bunched up in the protests. Send the illegals home and check the ID,s of the legals for back taxes, tickets, criminal offenses, monies owed the hospitals, ticket them for truancy and haul them home to their parents, collect for the truancy and check them out as well. All we have to do to get them to learn English is declare english as our national language. As of now we don't have a national language. Then they can learn our language or don't get in legally and it would be real easy to spot the illegals.
Heavenlyfire
Blue Oval Fan
Blue Oval Fan

Post by Heavenlyfire »

Ok, first of all, everything Robert said!!! Second, I have another issue with this. Although I have been out of the Army for a while now, I still take my oath very seriously. I will protect this country and my flag against all enemies, foreign and domestic. These are not just words to me. I cannot just stand by and let my flag be disgraced after protecting it with everything thing I had. People have died protecting it and this country. And for the school that allowed this, I believe that the administration should be locked up for treason. Sorry all, I will put the soap box away but the flag is PERMENANTLY TATTOOED ON MY ARM!
xxxtina63
Preferred User
Preferred User

Post by xxxtina63 »

:eek: Whoa! Getting a little hot in here :shh: . Anyone want some brownies. Made them myself. Only 52 pesos. :lol: