Exiled

General Discussion Topic Archives
1968_ONEHUN

re: Exiled

Post by 1968_ONEHUN »

I think those guys that run that site are a bunch of idiots.For reasons to numerous to mention.The Guys Name is Adolf I think,spineless pencil neck.Its Their way or the highway.Piss off Is what I say.Too bad so many people visit that site,and the brainless suckers that support it,buy paying to be a member. :? :lol: Rambling on now,sorry !
1968 F-100 Custom Cab
300 6cyl 4spd

If it ain't broke,what the hell, fix it anyways !
morganater

Post by morganater »

I haven't had any bad issues, and have had several weeks go by with no posts at times. I don't really have a good opinion of them although after hearing all the horror stories.
1969 f100 swb ranger 460 - parting out
1968 f100 swb 429 - decking out
94 Jeep I6 Back-up vehicle
reppin' AK
OldBlue67
Preferred User
Preferred User

Re: re: Exiled

Post by OldBlue67 »

1968_ONEHUN wrote:I think those guys that run that site are a bunch of idiots.For reasons to numerous to mention.The Guys Name is Adolf I think,spineless pencil neck.Its Their way or the highway.**** off Is what I say.Too bad so many people visit that site,and the brainless suckers that support it,buy paying to be a member. :? :lol: Rambling on now,sorry !
Hey, easy now, I used to be one of those brainless suckers :lol: I'll claim that I was young and stupid at the time :lol:
~Liz
Old Blue Truck is Old and Blue
Ugly as sin but dont get in my way VA-ROOOOOOMMMMM!! :evil: :evil:
willowbilly3
100% FORDified!
100% FORDified!

Post by willowbilly3 »

I don't think many people stay. The last time I visited I only saw a couple names I recognized.
Great ideas have always encounter violent opposition from mediocre minds.
Comet
Preferred User
Preferred User

Post by Comet »

I only visit the NW region area because I know a few people there and we get together once in awhile. In fact next Sat. we are having breakfast. Not many of them are '67-'72 guys though.