35007 (loose)

Post your hosted videos from YouTube, Google, etc.

Moderator: FORDification

Forum rules
Videos are only allowed in the Video Gallery forum....not in a post in any other forum. Videos posted to any other will be immediately moved as needed. One video per thread, please! Nothing allowed of an adult, political or religious nature. For further rules and how-to's, click here.
ezernut9mm
100% FORDified!
100% FORDified!

35007 (loose)

Post by ezernut9mm »

not much of a video, but just let it play in the backround while you surf. these guys picked up where pink floyd left off. death to programmed radio rock!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=73Q-mfZr ... re=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dPv9dPCK ... re=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8KGqY5y7 ... re=related
wanting to buy a mercury tailgate!
"the man who is swimming against the stream knows the strength of it".- woodrow wilson

ImageImageImage
seattle67
Blue Oval Fan
Blue Oval Fan

Re: 35007 (loose)

Post by seattle67 »

Sheesh Chris, you come up with some good stuff! I have always been a fan of progressive rock and have never even heard of these guys. You're right, they sound like a more modern, edgier Pink Floyd.

Here is a link to a band you may like, they also are obviously influenced by Pink Floyd. Not as hard as 35007, but I think they have a good sound.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nNQAS2nX0F8[/video]
Last edited by seattle67 on Sun Nov 02, 2008 1:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dan

"I plan to start procastinating immediately"

ezernut9mm
100% FORDified!
100% FORDified!

Post by ezernut9mm »

thanks for the link dan. those guys are tight. they are definatly on my list now.
there's alot bad music out there to wade through just to find a few good jems. it's part of the fun for me though. i wil listen to dozens of bands a night just to find a couple of good one's to bookmark and go back and listen to.
i use pandora and i also listen to lots of streaming web stations. i keep a pad of paper close by to write down band names and then look for them on limewire or the net. i'll steal a couple of songs and if i like what i hear, i'll buy the cds if i can find them. alot of this stuff is hard to come by.
wanting to buy a mercury tailgate!
"the man who is swimming against the stream knows the strength of it".- woodrow wilson

ImageImageImage
rjewkes
100% FORDified!
100% FORDified!

Post by rjewkes »

seatle who are these guys? my connection is bogging down.
"It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt." - Mark Twain
'70 f250 4x4 Crew cab 460/C6 '72 F100 390/C6 9.8 MPG AVG. '89 Mercury Cougar LS Dual Exh. V6 . 18.9 MPG AVG. In Town.
I don't want to give em a heart-attack. That is what would happen if I answered the door in the buff. Heck it almost scares me to death when I step out of the shower and look in the mirror.~Mancar1~
fuelly.com
seattle67
Blue Oval Fan
Blue Oval Fan

Post by seattle67 »

Sorry about that Robert, I should have mentioned it in my first post. The name of the band I linked is "Porcupine Tree".
Dan

"I plan to start procastinating immediately"

rjewkes
100% FORDified!
100% FORDified!

Post by rjewkes »

Thanks Dan no Worries' Mate! as they say in some far off place.
"It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt." - Mark Twain
'70 f250 4x4 Crew cab 460/C6 '72 F100 390/C6 9.8 MPG AVG. '89 Mercury Cougar LS Dual Exh. V6 . 18.9 MPG AVG. In Town.
I don't want to give em a heart-attack. That is what would happen if I answered the door in the buff. Heck it almost scares me to death when I step out of the shower and look in the mirror.~Mancar1~
fuelly.com
mickster

Post by mickster »

Great stuff, Cosmic Messenger is the name of an album by Jon Luc Ponty done back in the '70,s. He got his break playing for Frank Zappa. It's very good with a large jazz influence.
'68 F100
'69 F100
'80 320i
'02 superduty
'06 freestyle