Carolina Classics

Tell us your good and/or bad experiences

Moderator: FORDification

RandyBee1

Carolina Classics

Post by RandyBee1 »

Hey guys, I highly recommend Carolina Classics. I rebuilt my steering column ( its a 73 with power steering). No one sells the shift tube for a power steering 3 on the tree. I sent it to Carolina Classics and they made me a new one. I sent it on a Monday and received it back that Friday! I had gone to a junkyard and pulled one off a 79 only to find the shift tube about 3 inches too short. They guy at Carolina Classics said just about all the shift tubes he's seen all are different sizes, that's why you send him your old one and he custom makes one for you!
Randy B
Calvin Gunter
Preferred User
Preferred User

Re: Carolina Classics

Post by Calvin Gunter »

I agree,Really nice people.I usually but something from Rick at every Charlotte AutoFair.Really fair prices and really knows our trucks.
1967 Ranger,Short bed,390,C-6,9 inch,4 BBL.,intake,cam,headers,3:55 Posi.,A/C,Power steering,Power Disc Brakes,Automatic trans.DJM dropped I-beams,flipped rear hangers,headlight harness upgrade.ExTang tonneau cover "Old Blue".
http://s508.photobucket.com/albums/s328/BigSxy96/
1967 Base model,352,2bbl.,3 on the tree,short bed,3:25 9 inch "Rusty".
1967 Mustang coupe-show car/garage queen.Small Block,alum. heads,Nitrous,4:11Locker,Areospace brakes "Mystang".
1996 F-250 Powerstroke-Big intake,exhaust,injectors.(Nice Smoke Show) "Big Sexy"