Freaked a guy out and proved ford toughness.

Moderator: FORDification

rjewkes
100% FORDified!
100% FORDified!

Freaked a guy out and proved ford toughness.

Post by rjewkes »

Well I did just that today at lunch the outside picnic table was full and i just slowly hopped up on my hood(still using the old one). And this kid i work with starts freakinh out: "Oh my god you'll never get that dent out".

So i start luaghing and he comes to take a look. no dent not even where i was sitting. and he said "damn!" yup. Ford tough. BTW he drives a '91 Baby ranger Xlt shaved everything. And billet grill. :D :lol: :lol: Ate my lunch up there too.
"It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt." - Mark Twain
'70 f250 4x4 Crew cab 460/C6 '72 F100 390/C6 9.8 MPG AVG. '89 Mercury Cougar LS Dual Exh. V6 . 18.9 MPG AVG. In Town.
I don't want to give em a heart-attack. That is what would happen if I answered the door in the buff. Heck it almost scares me to death when I step out of the shower and look in the mirror.~Mancar1~
fuelly.com
OldBlue67
Preferred User
Preferred User

re: Freaked a guy out and proved ford toughness.

Post by OldBlue67 »

lol yup, these trucks are made like tanks :D I sit/stand on top of my hood all the time, dosen't do a thing...although I still have to smack the underside of my roof to pop the dent back out from when I was standing on top of it...oops :wink:
~Liz
Old Blue Truck is Old and Blue
Ugly as sin but dont get in my way VA-ROOOOOOMMMMM!! :evil: :evil:
rjewkes
100% FORDified!
100% FORDified!

Post by rjewkes »

Yup. That will happen.
"It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt." - Mark Twain
'70 f250 4x4 Crew cab 460/C6 '72 F100 390/C6 9.8 MPG AVG. '89 Mercury Cougar LS Dual Exh. V6 . 18.9 MPG AVG. In Town.
I don't want to give em a heart-attack. That is what would happen if I answered the door in the buff. Heck it almost scares me to death when I step out of the shower and look in the mirror.~Mancar1~
fuelly.com
Joe Kriston
Blue Oval Fan
Blue Oval Fan

Post by Joe Kriston »

I can relate...I had to put a lot of elbow grease into getting the wax off my truck and I popped the door skin in...I beat around it for quite a while...only moving the indentation...until I finally got it to pop out like it was supposed to be...good as new...'Course,you'd think I would've learned my lesson and not done the same thing to the other door,but nooooo....
This is the point...I'm....talking about everybody! I'm talking about form! I'm talking about content! I'm talking about interrelationships! I'm talking about God, the devil, hell, heaven!!!! Do you understand???? Finally!!!!
flyboy2610
100% FORDified!
100% FORDified!

Post by flyboy2610 »

Built Ford tough.
At least back when they still made 'em out of steel and not recycled tin cans.
"If the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy."
Red Green

If you're going to live like there's no hell...............
you'd better be right.
http://theworldasiseeit-flyboy2610.blog ... ee-it.html
OLEYELLERTRUCK

Post by OLEYELLERTRUCK »

During our Hurricanes last year, I had to do some emergency roof repairs on my shop. Wouldn't you know, my ladder was too short. I placed it on the hood of a 70 parts truck I had and leaned it against the wall and up I went! removed the ladder with no dents!
Joe Kriston
Blue Oval Fan
Blue Oval Fan

Post by Joe Kriston »

For our young viewers: Don't try this at home...
This is the point...I'm....talking about everybody! I'm talking about form! I'm talking about content! I'm talking about interrelationships! I'm talking about God, the devil, hell, heaven!!!! Do you understand???? Finally!!!!
wt4speed#2
Blue Oval Guru
Blue Oval Guru

Post by wt4speed#2 »

Ever had your hood blow up . Anyone that has will verify that it will prop up against the drip rail and never touch that brand new windshield . The guy that painted my '72 some odd years ago rode home from work with me and picked it up, I told him that I had the battery disconnected as we had most of the dash out and the brake light switch had popped out I was just to damn lazy to pop it back in :( . was taking the family out for Mexican food in a neighboring town , where he lived , imagine the feeling in my stomach when I turned the corner and saw his buck twenty seven butt trying to get it back down . First words out of his mouth , "I didn't like the way the hood came out any way I can fix the hinges"and "missed the windshield she put in last week by a mile."

Tony B
Tony B.Image
DFW Area
"Someday...
I hope you to get the chance,
to live like you are dying"
Member#'s 236 & 403
Úlf the Comedy Sidekick
'69 F-100 "Stepper"(currently in a bigillion pieces )
wt's ride
thebucket
rabatvilla

Re: re: Freaked a guy out and proved ford toughness.

Post by rabatvilla »

Joe Kriston wrote:For our young viewers: Don't try this at home...
VERY NICE TRUCK!!!! Would love to have one like it!
1970F250
Preferred User
Preferred User

Post by 1970F250 »

:yt:
Steve
binder56jd wrote: If you can't dazzle them with diamonds- baffle them with b------t