Paint Advice for my 69

Moderator: FORDification

edmccloughloch

Paint Advice for my 69

Post by edmccloughloch »

I've been browsing around looking at paintjobs to get ideas for my 69 f250 - I found one on ebay that I really like -

The guy posts a copy from ford on the original specs for his vin number - it says it was an original two tone with boxwood green and wimbledon white. I don't know if there is a chart of ford colors anywhere online, but I wanted to see if the green in the truck pictured is the original boxwood green or a different color. Anyone know for sure that this is boxwood green or have a picture of the original boxwood green color?

Thanks,

Earl
The Landlord: "Are you guys starting an automobile repair shop out of my house or something?"

"No, these are all our cars."

"The three of you have eleven cars???"
ken's1971

re: Paint Advice for my 69

Post by ken's1971 »

my truck is boxwood green and mallard green, i would say that yes that is boxwood in the picture but, i will post pics of my freshly painted truck tomorrow and you can compare.
edmccloughloch

Post by edmccloughloch »

Awesome thank you...I would love to see your truck! I think that is an awesome color on this truck - I'm glad that it is boxwood and not something else so that I can just tell the guy painting my truck that its boxwood....and its an original color too, which is what I want.
The Landlord: "Are you guys starting an automobile repair shop out of my house or something?"

edmccloughloch

Post by edmccloughloch »

definitely boxwood..I found the color chart on this website! Never going on FTE Again!!

cobraF100
Preferred User
Preferred User

Post by cobraF100 »

edmccloughloch,
:wel: Glad to have You aboard....

When you get a chance why don't you stop in the "Welcome Mat" and tell us a little about yourself.. :D
Chris
Never Forget Our Soldiers