Vehicle Hauling from Arizona to Idaho

No tech discussion, please

Moderator: FORDification

Joe Kriston
Blue Oval Fan
Blue Oval Fan

Vehicle Hauling from Arizona to Idaho

Post by Joe Kriston »

A non running old F-100...If'n anybody knowsem anybody could you please let me know?...Thanks...
This is the point...I'm....talking about everybody! I'm talking about form! I'm talking about content! I'm talking about interrelationships! I'm talking about God, the devil, hell, heaven!!!! Do you understand???? Finally!!!!
towtruckerfour
Blue Oval Fanatic
Blue Oval Fanatic

Re: Vehicle Hauling from Arizona to Idaho

Post by towtruckerfour »

What are you looking to find out?
Troy
Why is it that the trucks are always the best running vehicles in the family?
Ford means "found on road daily"
70 F100 Custom-352 w/68 Highboy 4x4 frame. My play/project truck
70 F250 Explorer-390/C6 auto. My work truck
04 Mitsubishi montero-family car
Caseys71
Blue Oval Guru
Blue Oval Guru

Post by Caseys71 »

I think he's looking for someone to transport the truck from Arizona to Idaho. I just noticed that you (towtruckerfour) are in Idaho and Joe was in Arizona :lol:, you might just be the guy he's looking for if you wanna take a roadtrip in the old rollback down to Arizona and back!
Casey
16 years old with a 40 year old truck (well almost)
1971 F-100302, T-18 4 speed, 3:55 rear, & an Edelbrock sticker on the ashtray.
"Don't worry about what you become, just make sure that you're successful at what you do."- Mr. English
"Value what you DO have over that which you don't."- Forrestbump
"Wanting can sometimes be better than having, never stop dreaming... it's what keeps us all going."- Forrestbump
1984 Toyota 4x4: 22-R, 5-speed, 3" suspension lift, 35's and 5:29's
Joe Kriston
Blue Oval Fan
Blue Oval Fan

Post by Joe Kriston »

Troy,
I sold an old '54 on eBay "as is" to a guy in Coeur D' Alain, or however you spell it....He asked me before hand if I was in a big hurry to get it outta here, and I wasn't, so he hadn't lined up shipping yet...I'm just checking here to see if anybody has any shipping outfits or individuals that they know of that would hopefully be reasonably priced and could handle this sort of thing...Like Casey suggested, bring the fam on down, spend a few days in 110 degree heat, play in our pool, and haul this old buggy back to Idaho for like, gas and meal money :evil: and I won't even charge you for all of the peace and tranquility you'll get from visiting our beautiful state...And, oh yeah, bring your birth certificate, it is Arizona, after all :wink: ...
This is the point...I'm....talking about everybody! I'm talking about form! I'm talking about content! I'm talking about interrelationships! I'm talking about God, the devil, hell, heaven!!!! Do you understand???? Finally!!!!
fireguywtc
100% FORDified!
100% FORDified!

Post by fireguywtc »

When I had my highboy shipped from Phoenix, I contacted Parker tranport http://www.parkerautotransport.com/index.php and got a good quote. They were very good and I found many great reviews about them on an auto transport website. http://www.transportreviews.com/company ... rt-llc.asp

I got lucky, but they caught a guy with an enclosed trailer who had a cancellation to haul my truck to central Texas for $550 total. That is usually the going rate for open haulers. Give them a call or email since the quote is free and they wont harrass you like the big companies might.
Bill
1967 F-250 LWB 2WD 352 V8, 4spd manual, true duals, 122k original miles (currently being restored)
1970 F-250 4x4 highboy ranger 390 V8, 4spd
2012 F-350 PSD FX4 LWB CC lariat, white
http://www.fordification.com/galleries/ ... hp?uid=602
"If you want to judge a person's true character, give them power."
Joe Kriston
Blue Oval Fan
Blue Oval Fan

Post by Joe Kriston »

Thanks, Bill...I'll check them out...
towtruckerfour
Blue Oval Fanatic
Blue Oval Fanatic

Post by towtruckerfour »

If I was still doing towing I would certainly consider it. Unfortunately, when I moved up here I got out of towing. I know there are companies that transport vehicles but I can't think of the names at the moment.
Troy
Why is it that the trucks are always the best running vehicles in the family?
Ford means "found on road daily"
70 F100 Custom-352 w/68 Highboy 4x4 frame. My play/project truck
70 F250 Explorer-390/C6 auto. My work truck
04 Mitsubishi montero-family car
Joe Kriston
Blue Oval Fan
Blue Oval Fan

Post by Joe Kriston »

I'm still looking...The people you gave me, Bill, don't do "non-ops", i.e. non running vehicles...