67 only option

Moderator: FORDification

mk
Blue Oval Fanatic
Blue Oval Fanatic

re: 67 only option

Post by mk »

Thanks for that info, Keith. All I could picture when I heard D60 was floating eight bolt axles. And I should correct my previous surmising to D44 instead of 40. :oops:

mike
mk
Blue Oval Fanatic
Blue Oval Fanatic

re: 67 only option

Post by mk »

Being the lucky contestant on call this weekend helping keep the local forage harvesters, balers, swathers and combines moving, I experienced a brief lull just now that enabled me to give this truck's owner a call for the heck of it. Seems like a decent guy but not exactly up on the truck values. Selling because of a priority change- diagnosed with the big C. He says when he researched the truck he got a letter from Ford verifying a production total. I'm thinking what he's talking about is short stepside production itself. Anybody else ever hear any production numbers on these? Guess I should call Sandra at Ford's hysterical division and see what she's got. Nice looking truck but with what looks like a hack job on the radio install, non original seat cover, fur on the dash and non stock engine it would seem to be a tad on the high priced side.

mike