A real good way to spend more to get unstuck

Post your hosted videos from YouTube, Google, etc.

Moderator: FORDification

Forum rules
Videos are only allowed in the Video Gallery forum....not in a post in any other forum. Videos posted to any other will be immediately moved as needed. One video per thread, please! Nothing allowed of an adult, political or religious nature. For further rules and how-to's, click here.
rjewkes
100% FORDified!
100% FORDified!

A real good way to spend more to get unstuck

Post by rjewkes »

Than you would for a tow truck to wrinch you out. around most winch outs start at $50.00 gaurantee the tow home now costs atleast 100 plus the cost of everything that broke. potentialy they have a tow and repair of 2000-3000 to avoid a couple hundred at most towing bill. Biggest mistake is i can tell that they atached the chain/tow rope to the axle instead of the frame. then add in the carnage cuased from trying to force it over that tiny cliff/hill. here a tow truck woulda lifted and then pulled forward. :roll:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HJA3J--g_yI
"It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt." - Mark Twain
'70 f250 4x4 Crew cab 460/C6 '72 F100 390/C6 9.8 MPG AVG. '89 Mercury Cougar LS Dual Exh. V6 . 18.9 MPG AVG. In Town.
I don't want to give em a heart-attack. That is what would happen if I answered the door in the buff. Heck it almost scares me to death when I step out of the shower and look in the mirror.~Mancar1~
fuelly.com