6th Annual North Florida Rod & Custom Show

List car shows, swap meets, meetings here

Moderator: FORDification

BeyerAutoSalvage

6th Annual North Florida Rod & Custom Show

Post by BeyerAutoSalvage »

Saturday Sept. 15th 9am to 2pm Entrants from 72 and older AMERICAN made and powered only! Perfect for us Bumpside lovers! I have ran or helped to run this show since the beginning, and I can tell you, there are a few GREAT bumpsides that come through there! I would love to see more! If you have any questions, or need more information, call me! Dan Beyer 352-535-5906 Also, my Salvage yard (less than 1/4mi from the show) will be hosting an after party for invited guests, and y'all are invited! The show is located just outside of Trenton FL (32693) on state rd 47- If you come in to Trenton from any direction, just follow the signs from there!
Dan Beyer
Beyer Auto Salvage
352-535-5906
www.beyerautosalvage.com
basketcase0302
100% FORDified!
100% FORDified!

Re: 6th Annual North Florida Rod & Custom Show

Post by basketcase0302 »

Dan,
Just a "heads up" that there are a lot of guys here that might not see this due to this short notice, (3 days from now)? I'd found some guys here that only checked PM's and messages ever few weeks. It sounds like it might be a good venue for a Fordification "M-N-G"? I have a list of all the Florida Fordification members that i compiled to host two Florida M-N-G's. Been looking for someone to send the list to since I left Florida two years ago...you interested? If so, shoot me a PM please with an email and I'll get it to you.
Jeff
http://www.fordification.com/forum/view ... 22&t=46251
SOLD-71 F-350 dually flatbed, 302 / .030 over V-8 with a "baby"C-6, B & M truckshifter, Dana70/4.11 ratio, intermittent wipers, tilt steering, full LED lighting on the flat bed, and no stereo yet (this way I can hear the rattles to diagnose)! SOLD!
Many Ford bumps / one 76' EB / and several dents through the years.
A lot of "oddball" Ford parts collected from working on them for 34 years now!
2008 Ford Escape 4 x 4