*Please move to Website and forum feedback section*

Comments, suggestions or site/forum assistance

Moderator: FORDification

Effie_70

*Please move to Website and forum feedback section*

Post by Effie_70 »

is it just me or is it NOT working correctly? I continually get turned down when trying to page through my search, OR I get told I cannot search so soon and to wait a few minutes....baffling.. :?
tsherry
Preferred User
Preferred User

Re: *Please move to Website and forum feedback section*

Post by tsherry »

I haven't been able to access the forums--except for right now--for weeks. "Page not found", or "cannot load this page at this time". Still cannot view 'forum active topics'.

What's going on?
too many Fords, no where near 'nuff time.

or, money.
sargentrs
100% FORDified!
100% FORDified!

Re: *Please move to Website and forum feedback section*

Post by sargentrs »

My issues vary with computer and operating system I'm m using at which time. At work, I'm on win and Firefox gets errors but IE doesn't. At home my on my newer win7 netbook Firefox won't work but chrome always works. On my older Vista desktop Firefox works most of the time but if it doesn't chrome does. The most consistent browser for me is chrome. I gave up on the search a long time ago n now just Google what I want and include site:fordification.com at the end of what I'm searching for.
Randy
1970 F100 Sport Custom Limited LWB, 302cid, 3 on the tree. NO A/C, NO P/S, NO P/B. Currently in 1000 pcs while rebuilding. Project thread: http://www.fordification.com/forum/view ... 22&t=59995 Plan: 351w, C4, LSD, pwr front disc, p/s, a/c, bucket seats, new interior and paint.
1987 F-150 XLT Lariat, 5.0/C6 auto.