Jesus in a bar

Jokes and funny stories

Moderator: FORDification

moseshoward

Jesus in a bar

Post by moseshoward »

One day an old Irish man limps into a bar. It's all he can do to get up on the bar stool with his bad leg and hip. Tells the Bartender "Give me a glass of your best Irish Whiskey". The Bartender pours the drink, and places it in front of the old Irishman. "Hey just a second" says the Irishman, "Is that Jesus sitting there at the end of the bar?" When told that indeed it was, the Irishman replies, "Then please give Jesus a glass of Whiskey too, on me!"

Minutes later a hunchback Italian man enters, crawls up on the bar stool beside the Irishman and orders a glass of red wine. Once the wine is set in front of him he tells the bartender, "Wait a sec, that who I think it is?" When told that it is in fact Jesus, the Italian sends a glass of wine to Jesus as well.

Later yet a Southern Redneck strolls in and hollers at the Bartender. "Hey Bro, hook me up a cold one" Before he gets his beer he loudly states, "Ain't that God's boy down there? Get Him a cold one too, on me!"

Later as Jesus gets up to leave,He walks up to the Irishman, places His hand on the mans shoulder and says, "Bless you my Son, for your kindness" The Irishman immediately feels the strength return to his leg and hip, jumps off the bar stool and dances a little jig out the door.

Then Jesus steps up to the Italian and after placing His hand on his should again states, "Bless you my Son for your kindness" The Italian's hump disappears, he stands erect for the first time in his entire life, and he does back flips leaving the bar!

Lastly Jesus walks up to the Southern Redneck and before He can say anything the Redneck says, "Hey man, I'm on disability!"
sargentrs
100% FORDified!
100% FORDified!

Re: Jesus in a bar

Post by sargentrs »

:clap: :lol: Good one!
Randy
1970 F100 Sport Custom Limited LWB, 302cid, 3 on the tree. NO A/C, NO P/S, NO P/B. Currently in 1000 pcs while rebuilding. Project thread: http://www.fordification.com/forum/view ... 22&t=59995 Plan: 351w, C4, LSD, pwr front disc, p/s, a/c, bucket seats, new interior and paint.
1987 F-150 XLT Lariat, 5.0/C6 auto.