'67 AM Radio Knobs or Entire '67 AM Radio w/ Knobs

Moderator: FORDification

OneLeggedBiker

'67 AM Radio Knobs or Entire '67 AM Radio w/ Knobs

Post by OneLeggedBiker »

So, my '67 F250 4x2 was honestly in awesome shape when I brought it home. But in a quest to keep it on the road another 50+ years I've gone ahead and disassembled so I could refresh the frame and all the old rubber items. And, fix what issues it does have.

Some ask why? :dk:

The one thing it was missing... One radio knob. Now I've done my research and I need a '67 radio knob.

As my luck would have it :yip:
Don't ask about the '86 HD FXST I customized and built...
:yt:

I'm now offered the great American past time of searching, hunting, and hopefully finding a few one year parts.

I'll be honest, I've found the radio on other sites and groups (FB, Ebay, etc.) but the price is usually $250-300 and I can't quite stomach that for a radio knob. i'm willing to buy the whole radio with knobs if we can work out a decent deal for both parties. But, ultimately I just need the knob. :help:
Dru Furan
A one legged biker always wandering in an attempt to become lost... a rambler. One of the the last true pursuers of our unalienable rights.

1967 F250 2wd - Cast Stamp '72 302, Dana #60, 4 on the floor
chicof100
Preferred User
Preferred User

Re: '67 AM Radio Knobs or Entire '67 AM Radio w/ Knobs

Post by chicof100 »

I have a complete 67 radio this includes the bezel faceplate. $150.00 plus $25.00 for shipping.
1964 f100
292 yblock
1969 Ranger
Loving all ford vehicles